4/1/15

April Fools

It's hard to believe it's April already. The winter season has flown by. I have throughly enjoyed having such a wide range of activities to keep me occupied. Skiing has been great and randonee has been excellent for both the fitness and the off piste skills! The sun has started to shine and so I have ventured out on the Giant Propel a few times already. The first time since we have been in Morzine that we have been out on the road in March. We are now busy getting organised for the onslaught of summer. Bring on the triathlons and road cycling!!!

I heard about a new event that will start on our door step this September - The Evergreen Endurance 228. It's a 4km swim in Lac Montriond, 181km cycle to Chamonix via 5 cols and a 43km trail run. I had been tempted to race another Ironman and after hearing of this event I am excited to be able to be part of the inaugural race. My aim is purely to finish. It will possibly be the hardest Iron distance event in the world, but it will also be one of the most spectacular. I am looking forward to preparing myself for the challenge - no joke!!