1/3/09

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wow, didn't the last part of 2008 fly by! A lot has happened for me in the past few months. In December I put my teaching career on hold and am now working part time as the Administration Officer for Triathlon Tasmania and as a Project Manager with t3 Events. Both positions have proved exciting and interesting so far. I am hoping with this move I will have more time for specific training sessions and traveling to events. I am now planning to race at the Geelong 70.3 in early February and then the Australian Long Course Championships 2 weeks later. So needless to say training has been pretty solid and i am about to commence another big block. The 2009 MyState Financial Triathlon Series (Tasmania) is also about to kick off so I'll be spinning around the track down at Seven Mile Beach next weekend. Stay tunned...